Box & Chain terms of service
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, TRY AND PURCHASE CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS HOW DISPUTES WITH BOX & CHAIN ARE RESOLVED. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER DESCRIBED BELOW TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES WITH BOX & CHAIN. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
These Terms of Service ("Terms" or "Terms and Conditions") are a legal agreement between you ("you","your" or "Member") and Box & Chain, LLC., a Virginia company, with its principal place of business at 9502 Chamberlayne Rd, Ste 4, Mechanicsville, VA 23116. ("Box & Chain", "We", "we", "us" or "our"), establishing terms and conditions under which you will submit information to, and or purchase jewelry (each a "Product" and collectively, "Products" or "Items") and receive related services ("Services") from, Box & Chain via our website at https://www.boxandchain.com (the "Website").
YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM BOX & CHAIN UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA EMAIL OR TEXT SERVICE (AS FURTHER DEFINED BELOW). YOU AGREE TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS UPDATED AT ALL TIMES AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE RECEIVED ANY NOTICES WE SEND TO THAT EMAIL ADDRESS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE AND ANY CHANGES WILL APPLY TO THE TRYING AND PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS FOURTEEN (14) DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH CHANGE. WE MAY PROVIDE NOTICE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES BY EMAIL, NOTICE TO YOU UPON LOG-IN, OR BY PUBLISHING THEM ON THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES IN THE TERMS AS THEY MAY OCCUR, PLEASE ARRANGE TO TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY NOTIFYING BOX & CHAIN OF YOUR UNWILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT THE CHANGES TO THE TERMS BY EMAILING SALES@BOXANDCHAIN.COM AND BY IMMEDIATELY RETURNING ALL OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS AND DISCONTINUING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE.
BOX & CHAIN MEMBERSHIP
The membership allows registered members to access the website and, with an account (as defined below), products from Box & Chain in accordance with these terms. Members also agree to comply with any terms, conditions, or policies that Box & Chain may provide to users from time to time on the website.
Box & Chain offers two membership types: a rebillable membership (the "Recurring Membership") and a prepaid gift membership (the "Gift Membership"). Recurring memberships and gift memberships may be referred to collectively as "Memberships" or "Subscriptions". Under our membership programs, the member is sent products from a selection offered by our company. Products will be shipped to the member's address on a recurring basis, with no due dates or limits on the number of times a member's subscription is renewed. However, we do limit the number of products you receive at one time, all as outlined on the Website. Members keep any product they receive for the month; however, we reserve the right to require the return of any or all products in your possession in the event of fraudulent payment activity on the members behalf. Delivery time for products you have selected may vary based upon (a) inventory availability, (b) your delivery address, (c) when you place an order, and (d) other circumstances impacting delivery. Accordingly, Box & Chain makes no guarantees as to actual delivery time. We will send you an email letting you know when your product is shipped. The risk of loss for a product passes to you upon a shipping carrier’s confirmation of delivery, and from then on you bear the risk of loss and are responsible for the products; provided, however, that if you receive a damaged product, please email us at email@example.com immediately and return any such damaged products as you normally would. All shipping carrier confirmed deliveries are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If you are unable to locate a confirmed delivery of a shipment Box & Chain has sent to you, or if you are unable to confirm that a shipment you returned to Box & Chain has been delivered, you are required to contact and notify Box & Chain within 10 days of delivery date listed on shipment tracking, so we may investigate.
If you erroneously ship an item which is not a product of Box & Chain to us mistakenly, we will endeavor to notify you and return the item discovered, but we are not responsible or liable for items sent to us in error. If you realize you’ve sent us an item in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can attempt to locate it and return it to you.
Recurring Memberships: By purchasing a recurring membership, you acknowledge that your membership has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your membership will be automatically extended for successive terms, at the then-current membership rate. Members with a recurring membership may place a temporary hold (a "Hold Period") on their account in accordance with current Box & Chain policies. During a hold period, a member will not be charged a fee or receive any shipments for a minimum of 1 month, but such member may still purchase products from our website. Box & Chain reserves the right to permanently terminate or reactivate memberships that have been on hold for 1 months or longer without dispute or the necessity to notify the member.
Gift Memberships: Current members may buy a gift membership (Gift Card) online and transfer it to a recipient. A Gift membership will not be automatically renewed after the then-current term expires. You can cancel a gift membership, but the pre-paid fee is non-refundable. If you have a gift membership of any term, your membership ends the same term from the date the gift membership was redeemed. Members with gift memberships are eligible for hold periods. Gift membership prices are not subject to change, and no price adjustments will be made to gift memberships previously purchased at a different price.
Gift membership recipients may be pre-existing Members with recurring memberships. If a member on a recurring membership redeems a gift membership, the price of the gift membership will be used as payment for the recurring membership until the gift membership runs out. The recurring membership will resume at the end of the gift membership. Gift membership recipients may redeem their valid gift memberships using the Box & Chain gift code ("Gift Code"). The gift code does not expire and can be redeemed at any time. Once redeemed and activated, the gift membership recipient is no longer eligible for any free or discounted trial period. Gift codes may not be redeemed for cash, or combined with other promotional, free or discounted trial offers or incentives. Gift codes are for personal use and may not be shared. Box & Chain is not responsible for unintended use of gift codes, lost or stolen gift codes, or the unauthorized redemption of gift codes, except as required by law.
Termination: A recurring membership continues until terminated in accordance with these terms. Box & Chain or the member can terminate at any time at their discretion with no cancellation fee and no responsibility for recurring charges after cancellation. Any products still in your possession at the time of termination are allowed to stay in your possession if you have successfully paid any and all required membership fees. When a membership has been terminated, any membership fees already paid are non-refundable. If you commit fraud on any month of your billing cycle we will initiate legal action and/or use third party collection agencies to recover all products sent to you and you will additionally be liable for any recovery fees and costs charged by the agency. Upon termination, your account is not deleted and you can still sign in to the website until such time as Box & Chain limits your access to or suspends your account. You agree that any termination, limitation of access and/or suspension shall be made in Box & Chain's sole discretion and that Box & Chain not be liable to you or any third party for the termination, limitation of access and/or suspension of your Account. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach.
BECOMING A MEMBER AND OBTAINING AN ACCOUNT
Before you can begin use of the services, you must register through the website to obtain an account ("Account"). You must have a valid credit card and internet access to use our services. You must be 18 years of age or older to register as a member and use the services and you must reside within the United States or its territories. Your membership will automatically renew for successive monthly membership periods, unless you cancel your membership or your membership is otherwise determined by Box & Chain to terminate under these terms. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"), and you agree to maintain and promptly update the registration data (including, without limitation, your e-mail address and your shipping address) and style profile section of the website to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have any reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may review, deny, suspend or terminate your account and refuse to offer you any and all current or future use of the services and the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You are solely responsible for any activity related to your account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, notify us immediately. In order to provide you with ease of access to your account, we may place a cookie (a small text file) on the computers from which you access the website. When you revisit the website, this cookie will enable us to recognize you as the account holder and allow you to more easily access your account.
Third Party Services: When using this website and an applicable third party social networking services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +) (each and collectively, a "Social Network"), you may have the option to consent to connecting your profile or activity on our website with your social network information and activity. If you choose to use our social network populating feature to create an account, we may import information for your account or profile on our Website from a Social Network. We only import from the information you allow to be imported from the Social Network access to which is controlled by your privacy settings on that Social Network ("Permitted Social Network Content"). The authentication of your Social Network login credentials is conducted solely by the Social Network. If you do use this feature we will initially create your profile by displaying your first name as the user name displayed to other users, gender, current city, interests, about me, photos, and age (which is calculated from your birthdate). With your permission, we may also combine that information with your public social media profile (which may include your friend list, birthday, work history, interests, current city, photos, personal description and likes). IN ORDER TO VERIFY THAT THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM A SOCIAL NETWORK IS TRUE, ACCURATE, AND COMPLETE, AS IT WILL CONSTITUTE THE REGISTRATION DATA, WE MAY CONTACT YOU PRIOR TO REGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT.
When you open an Account, you will be required to provide Box & Chain with accurate, complete and current Payment Method information that you are authorized to use. Box & Chain currently only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, and PayPal (each a "Payment Method"). We do not accept cash, money orders, pre-paid, or pre-loaded cards or personal check or travelers checks of any kind. By signing up for a Membership, you authorize Box & Chain or its agent to bill your Payment Method for the applicable Membership fee, any Product purchases, any Gift Membership, shipping charges (if any), any and all applicable taxes, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Membership. Other fees will be charged to your Payment Method as you incur them. Membership fees are non-refundable. You agree not to charge back any fees or charges and any charge backs will result in you paying associated charge back fees. For a monthly Recurring Membership, your Membership will automatically renew for successive monthly Membership periods, unless you cancel your Membership or your Membership is otherwise determined by Box & Chain to terminate under these Terms. The renewal date is the day you're billed each month. For example, if we first billed you on February 10, your renewal date is the 10th of each month. In the cases where the renewal date falls on a day after the last date of a shorter month, your renewal date will fall on the last date of that month. For example, if your renewal date is January 31st, your renewal date in February will be February 28th.
If Box & Chain does not receive payment through your chosen Payment Method, if your Payment Method expires or is rejected, or if there is a charge back for any reason, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand plus applicable taxes. Following any such non-payment, we may require you to provide a second valid Payment Method before continuing to use the Services and you authorize Box & Chain to charge outstanding fees and other amounts due us against any Payment Method you have on file with us.
Box & Chain reserves the right to take all steps necessary to collect amounts due from you, including but not limited to legal action and/or using third party collection agencies. If your account is forwarded to a collections agency, you will additionally be liable for any recovery fees and costs charged by the agency. Box & Chain reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.You are solely responsible for any and all fees charged to your Payment Method by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, overdraft, insufficient funds, charge backs, and over the credit limit fees. You agree to notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 60 days after they first appear on your Account statement. If you do not bring them to our attention within 60 days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
We reserve the right at any time to determine whether your Payment Method(s) is/are pre-authorized to accept a minimum charge equal to the Membership fee or to each Product being tried or purchased. If we conclude that the amount of available credit is not sufficient to cover these amounts, we may terminate your Membership and/or have you provide a second valid Payment Method before continuing to use the Service.
For some forms of payment, an initial authorization charge may be processed, confirmed by you, and then returned to you in order to verify the validity of your Payment Method. There will then be a second authorization for the actual amount of the applicable monthly Membership fee or purchase price. Once the order has gone through and shipped, only the actual amount of the order and any applicable taxes/fees/charges will be charged.
FREE OR DISCOUNTED TRIAL PERIODS
Free or discounted trial periods are offered at the discretion of Box & Chain, and are subject to discontinuation at any time. If we suspect you have had an active Account within the last 12 months, we may determine, in our sole discretion, that you are not eligible for a free or discounted trial. We consider your household not eligible if your Payment Method, physical address or email address have been associated with another active Account in the 12 months prior to the day of Account creation. Creating duplicate Accounts under another name, email, or address in order to obtain more than one free or discounted trial is fraud, in violation of both our Terms and Federal laws regarding mail fraud, and the creator and/or user of such accounts shall be held liable. New Accounts that are eligible for a free trial will be authorized on the first day of Services for the full billing cycle payment, and your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization; however, no charges will be made against your Payment Method unless you do not cancel before the end of your free trial period. At the end of your free or discounted trial period, Box & Chain will automatically bill your Payment Method for the next billing cycle of Services. We will not notify you when your trial period has ended. You can view the date your free or discounted trial ends in the Account section on our Website. IF YOU CANCEL PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR FREE OR DISCOUNTED TRIAL, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD.
The monthly membership fee paid by the customer is the purchase of the jewelry for the month. There are no other necessary action that need to be taken in order to purchase jewelry from the subscription box sent for any particular month. You hereby authorize Box & Chain to charge your Payment Method for the Product/Products you will receive each month, plus any applicable sales taxes. You can also purchase Jewelry directly from the Box & Chain store, thereby authorizing Box & Chain to immediately charge your Payment Method for the Products purchased.
If the purchased Product becomes damaged through normal wear, we will not replace or refund the Product. We may replace items that are defective or arrive damaged, at our discretion. Purchases from the Box & Chain Shop are final sale, and no refunds will be issued after the orders are placed on the Service.
OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS "PURCHASE/RETURNS" SECTION, ONCE YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE AND BOX & CHAIN WILL NOT SUBSEQUENTLY ACCEPT A RETURN OR REFUND OF THAT PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON.
LIMITED LICENSE/ACCESS LIMITS
Unless otherwise stated, Box & Chain and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in and to the Website and material on the Website. Unless otherwise specified, the content on this Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and Box & Chain grants you a limited license to access the Website solely for that purpose. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without the express written consent of Box & Chain.
Without our express written consent, Box & Chain specifically prohibits any use of the Services, and all users agree not to use the Services, for any of the following:
- Republishing material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing material from the Website;
- Showing any material from the Website in public;
- Reproducing, duplicating, copying, communicating, transmitting, posting, or otherwise exploiting material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- Editing or otherwise modifying any material on the Website;
- Redistributing material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Creating multiple accounts for the same user;
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging on to an Account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violating any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol.
While using the Services, you may submit material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) to this Website for a multitude of purposes (your "User Content").
You grant to Box & Chain a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your User Content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Box & Chain the right to sub-license these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Box & Chain or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Box & Chain reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this Website.
You consent to receive communications from us, including email and calls. We may contact you by telephone at any of the telephone numbers provided by you. In addition to e-mail communications and telephone, if you elect in your settings to receive membership, shipping, and delivery updates via text message, you consent to receive information from us via SMS and/or MMS messages sent through an automated telephone dialing system ("Text Service"), even if you have opted in to the National Do Not Call List, any state Do not Call List, or the internal Do Not Call List of any company. You may be required to respond to an initial message as instructed to complete your registration and confirm enrollment in the Text Service. You do not have to participate in the Text Service in order to use the Services. In the event you no longer want to participate in the Text Service, you agree to edit your settings accordingly. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
There is no additional charge for the Text Service, but your mobile carrier’s standard message and data rates apply to any messages you send or receive through the Text Service, including confirmations and subsequent texts. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain mobile features and certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. We are not liable for any delays in the receipt of, or any failures to receive, any SMS or MMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission by your mobile carrier and compatibility of your mobile device. Please contact your mobile carrier if you have any questions regarding these issues or your mobile data and messaging plan.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
The Services (including the Products), and the Website and its contents, are provided "as is"; Box & Chain makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Services, Products, the Website, or any contents therein. Box & Chain assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in providing the Services or in the content of the Website, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the shipment of Products, delivery of any content contained on the Website, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the Website, goods or services provided by Box & Chain, or any conduct by users of the Website. BOX & CHAIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS, AND THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, Box & Chain does not represent or warrant that the information on or accessible via the Website or through the Services is complete or current.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BOX & CHAIN AND ITS AFFILIATES, DESIGNERS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR SPECULATIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, AND SPECIAL DAMAGES) AND LOSS OF USE AND LOSS OF PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THESE PARTIES HAD ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BOX & CHAIN AND ITS AFFILIATES, DESIGNERS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICE, THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE OR THESE TERMS OF SERVICES WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO BOX & CHAIN BY YOU UNDER THESE TERMS (INCLUDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEES). EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the foregoing limitations of liability, so they may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Box & Chain, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms.
"Box & Chain" is a trademark of Box & Chain. All Box & Chain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, proprietary product names, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Box & Chain. Any trademarks not owned by Box & Chain that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Box & Chain. All content and compilation thereof on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of Box & Chain, its licensors, or its Product suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No material, including, but not limited to, the material listed above, should be reproduced or used without our express written permission.
LINKS AND ADVERTISING
We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources that are beyond our control. We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality, or legality of any sites to which links may be provided, and you hereby waive any claim you might have against us, with respect to such sites. BOX & CHAIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE INTERNET OR WEB PAGES THAT ARE CONTAINED OUTSIDE OUR WEBSITE.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or partners found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or partner. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or partners on the Website.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND BOX & CHAIN HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
Once you agree to these terms of service, you have therefore immediately and irrevocably waived your right to file any suit against Box & Chain and its members, associates, or any others associated with Box & Chain in any way. The following section about law suit resolution pertains to anyone who has not agreed to the terms of service and therefore has not waived their right to file suit. You and Box & Chain agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of these Terms, your use of or access to the Website, or any Products or Services ("Disputes"), will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section (the "Agreement to Arbitrate").
You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the Terms and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Box & Chain, except as otherwise stated in the Terms.
You and Box & Chain each agree that any and all Disputes shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate to the exclusion of state law inconsistent therewith.
YOU AND BOX & CHAIN AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND BOX & CHAIN AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should interpret these Terms as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, equitable actions with respect to intellectual property as described above, or the interpretation of prohibition of class and representative actions, private attorney general actions, and non-individualized relief shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The use of the word "arbitrator" in this provision shall not be construed to prohibit more than one arbitrator from presiding over an arbitration: rather, the AAA’s rules will govern the number of arbitrators that may preside over an arbitration conducted under this Agreement to Arbitrate.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a completed form Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to Box & Chain should be sent to Box & Chain at the address first set forth above. Box & Chain will send any Notice to you to the physical address we have on file associated with your Account; it is your responsibility to keep your physical address up to date. All information called for in the Notice must be provided, including a description of the nature and basis of the claims the party is asserting and the relief sought.
If you and Box & Chain are unable to resolve the claims described in the Notice within 30 days after the Notice is sent, you or Box & Chain may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. Any settlement offer made by you or Box & Chain shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and Box & Chain submit to the arbitrator, unless you elect to have an in-person hearing or the arbitrator determines an in-person hearing is necessary. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, you and/or Box & Chain may attend by telephone, unless the arbitrator or AAA rules require otherwise. If the value of the relief sought exceeds $10,000, the right to an in-person hearing will be governed by the AAA rules.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same Box & Chain user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award damages must be consistent with the terms of the "Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations on Liability" section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be liable. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. If you prevail in arbitration, the arbitrator may award you reimbursement of your attorneys’ fees and expenses if you seek such relief. Box & Chain will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
Your responsibility to pay any filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If you decide to commence arbitration, you will be responsible to pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration for both yourself and for Box & Chain, LLC. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous or brought for an improper purpose, you agree to reimburse Box & Chain for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Box & Chain.
With the exception of any of the provisions with respect to the prohibition of class and representative and private attorney general actions, and non-individualized relief, if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If an arbitrator or court decides that any of the provisions with respect to the prohibition of class and representative and private attorney general actions, and non-individualized relief is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of these Terms and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply.
Notwithstanding any provision herein to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any amendment to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than an amendment to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against Box & Chain prior to the effective date of the amendment. The amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between You and Box & Chain. We will notify you of amendments to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on the Website or by providing notice by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your Account within the 30-day period after such notice and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Box & Chain must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in the state of business at the time. You and Box & Chain agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within said state of business, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
It is our policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. We do not promote, foster or condone any infringing activity. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, are aware of any infringing material on the Website, or know of someone who is making unauthorized use of the content of the Website, please provide us with notice of copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by submitting a written notice of your concern to: 9502 Chamberlayne Rd, Suite 4, Mechanicsville VA 23116 ; email address: email@example.com
text message policy
Box & Chain Text Messages (also referred to as "SMS") relay time sensitive information to you about your Box & Chain shipment(s) and membership. Member opt-in is required to receive SMS. Please also refer to our PrivacyPolicy and Terms of Service.
By opting-in for the Text Message (SMS) service, you consent to receiving messages as described above.
Box & Chain text messages are opt-in. Members can opt-out by replying "STOP" at anytime.
Please be aware, certain text messages may be delayed or not received.
Box & Chain does not charge a fee for text messaging service. Standard messaging and data rates may apply, and we are not responsible for any charges from a person's service provider that may result from us providing this service
BOX & CHAIN GIVEAWAY
WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AS DETAILED BELOW. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE COMPANY (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THESE RULES CONTAIN ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED. SCROLL DOWN TO SECTION 10 TO SEE THE ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY IS AVAILABLE AS DETAILED HEREIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR EXCLUDED.
- DESCRIPTION. The BOX & CHAIN GIVEAWAY consists of an online sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”) that is held at the sole discretion of the Company until canceled by the Company. The “Sweepstakes Period” shall constitute the dates the Company decides and notifies any possible entrants with. Each such period is a separate and unique Sweepstakes, subject to these Official Rules. Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, and where prohibited or restricted. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER/TO WIN.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to natural persons who are current and active Members, defined herein, of BOX & CHAIN. (the “Company”) at boxandchain.com, and who are legal residents of the Territory and at least eighteen (18) years old (or the age of majority in their state or province of residence, whichever is greater), at the time of entry. No purchase is necessary to enter. “Member” of the Company is defined as any individual who has a made a boxandchain.com purchase, or has a paid subscription plan with the Company, which subscription is active, not canceled, issued by the Company, pursuant to the Company’s Terms of Service, and who is in good standing as of the date of the Sweepstakes Period. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: any person who on or after the beginning of this Sweepstakes was or is (a) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of Company; (b) a director, officer, employee, agent, or independent contractor of any entity engaged to assist with the creation, administration, advertising, or management of the Sweepstakes; or (c) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS-dependent, or biological, foster, in-law, adoptive, or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
- Agreement To Official Rules. Sweepstakes will be conducted in the United States, or as otherwise determined by the Company, and eligible Participants (as defined below) shall reside in the Territory, and each person who participates in the Sweepstakes (each a “Participant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and have all participation subject to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Company, which shall be binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes in the Territory.
- Verification of Potential Winner. Winning the Grand Prize (as defined below) requires that the potential winner of the prize is, and remains, in compliance with these Official Rules. Until a potential winner is verified to be eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner is, and will remain, a potential winner. However, Company reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner who Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines is not in compliance with these Official Rules or is not eligible by law to receive a Grand Prize. Company is not required to conduct any advertising or public relations associated with a winner.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE.
- Member Sweepstakes Entry: All Members, as defined herein, automatically receive one (1) entry for every Sweepstakes Period of the Sweepstakes, regardless of whether such Member has previously received a Grand Prize. Members that do not wish to participate in the Sweepstakes must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: No Purchase Necessary. To receive 1 entry without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 20 words complete the sentence: “I want to win the Box & Chain Giveaway because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: BOX & CHAIN, 9502 CHAMBERLAYNE RD STE 4 MECHANICSVILLE VA 23116 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in a mail-in entry will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Company, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Mail-in entries must be postmarked two weeks before the draw date and received two days before the draw date to be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as 1 entry, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
- SWEEPSTAKES – PRIZES/ODDS/DETAILS. The odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes will depend on the actual number of valid entries for any Sweepstakes Period. One (1) total prize is available for giveaway during each Sweepstakes Period within the Territory. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Grand Prize will vary from week to week.
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize is awarded per Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize shall be selected at the discretion of the Company.
- Winner Selection. The winner will be selected through a random drawing or as otherwise determined by the Company. The winner is randomly selected from amongst all eligible entries timely received, through a computerized random script. The winner does not need to be present to win.
- Potential Winner Contact. The potential winner will be contacted via the email within three (3) business days after the drawing, and the potential winner will be required to reply to the email within five (5) business days after receipt of the email from Company to confirm receipt of the notification and obtain additional instructions. Failure to respond to Company’s email within the stated time period will result in forfeiture of any potential winnings, and a new winner will be selected by Company. Company’s computer is the official timekeeper and all determinations are based upon Company’s timekeeping device. Upon notice from the potential winner to Company, the winner shall receive Prize Claim Documents (as defined below). The potential winner must complete and return Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) business days of the receipt of such documents, or the time period stated in the notification, otherwise the potential winner shall be disqualified and forfeit the Grand Prize.
- PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMENTS. “Prize Claim Documents” may include, but are not limited to: a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility (as solely determined by Company), Release of Liability, a Publicity Release (where lawful), a Federal IRS form W-9 for tax filing purposes (for the year a prize is received), and such other documents as may be determined by Company. All Prize Claim Documents must be returned as provided in these Official Rules, or as otherwise stated in the notice to the potential winner. Grand Prizes that require shipping to the winner will ship approximately four (4) to eight (8) weeks after the date of confirmation of eligibility and Company’s receipt of Prize Claim Documents. Company will provide standard trackable delivery of the Grand Prize to the potential winner. If potential winner fails to provide Prize Claim Documents within the time period specified in these Official Rules, or potential winner is deemed ineligible to claim the Grand Prize, as determined by the Company, the potential winner will not receive the Grand Prize, which Grand Prize shall be forfeited, and no replacement or other compensation will be provided by Company to the potential winner.
- ADDITIONAL PRIZE INFORMATION. Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select an alternative potential winner should any potential winner be disqualified for any reason or not verified pursuant to these Official Rules. The potential winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The selection itself of the Participant to receive a Grand Prize has no fair market value, and may not be assigned without prior written authorization from Company. If Participant meets all eligibility requirements, is verified, and receives the Grand Prize, such Grand Prize is the property of the Participant, and at that point may be sold, assigned, or gifted at the discretion of the winning Participant. Participant agrees that the Sweepstakes and any prizes awarded are provided “AS IS,” and Company makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the Sweepstakes or the prize(s), including, but not limited to the quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing, or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and delivery of Prize.
- RELEASE. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, agents and any other third-party providers or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Modification and/or Cancellation. Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Company in its sole and absolute discretion. If cancellation occurs, Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, may elect to hold a drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds that tampered with the Sweepstakes, violated the Official Rules, violated any state, federal, or local law or regulation, or acted in an unsportsmanlike, fraudulent, deceptive, or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No Automated Entries. No automated entry devices, bots, spiders, mechanisms, programs, or otherwise are permitted. Company is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, misdirected, or otherwise non-received entries.
- No Third Party Entries. Each Participant shall only participate in the Sweepstakes on his or her own behalf and cannot participate or enter on behalf of any other person or entity. Any attempt by Participant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries by use of multiple/different/fictitious/false email addresses, or any other methods, shall void Participant’s entry and Participant will be disqualified from Participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Drawing Functionality. Company makes no warranty that the website interface and any content, features, or functionality offered thereon will meet any requirement or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; or there will be no errors in the website interfaces or any content, feature, or functionality offered thereon. Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to your computer, mobile device, or data, or for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive code resulting from use of any entry or prize draw interfaces or any content obtained from any third-party services.
- Governing Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Company, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All entries are the sole and exclusive property of the Company. Participant agrees that Company shall not be liable for any past, present, and future claim, action, suit, related to, arising out of, or stemming from the Sweepstakes, including claims, actions, or suits relating to (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or entry code; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously undelivered, deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is an entry in a subsequent Sweepstakes Period, without additional purchase or separate alternative method of entry as provided herein. At the discretion of Company, no more than the stated number of prizes during a Sweepstakes Period will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Company reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes identified in these Official Rules. However, nothing in these Official Rules shall limit, prohibit, or restrict Company from offering additional giveaways, prizes, or Company memberships, as determined by Company in its sole and absolute discretion. If Company elects to conduct an additional giveaway, no notice shall be required to Participants or Members and eligibility for shall be determined in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Unless the laws of the jurisdiction of the potential winner require that the laws of that jurisdiction govern, in which case the laws of such jurisdiction shall govern, all claims arising out of the Sweepstakes and all issues and matters concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights of Participant(s), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, and the United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any legal actions, suits or proceedings related to the Sweepstakes (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Mechanicsville, Virginia, and each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, in the event that any of the Sweepstakes’ activities or the Company’s operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Company, in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic or public health crisis, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above, subject to any governmental approval that may be required, the Company shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, and Company shall not be responsible or liable to any entrant or prize winner or any person claiming through such entrant or prize winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof.
- SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Company’s failure to (or decision not to) enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
- VIRAL CONTENT DISTRIBUTION. Company may grant you – but only through express written permission – limited, revocable permission to engage in certain expressly described personal uses of Materials (as defined below) as may from time to time be made available via forms by digital delivery through the website (“Viral Distribution”). “Materials” shall mean those documents, trademarks, photographs, or other information provided by Company to Participant in connection with the Sweepstakes for purposes of Viral Distribution. Express written permission for Viral Distribution may include the following personal uses: (a) sharing Materials to friends or acquaintances at no charge; (b) posting and displaying a copy of Materials on a personal website or blog; (c) posting and displaying Materials on a website or platform that allows users to post content, as long as the posting is approved and allowed by the third party site or platform terms and conditions and the third party does not charge for access to those Materials or utilize those Materials for services or advertising. If expressly permitted, you may engage in Viral Distribution according to these Terms, but you will not make, use, license, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any part of the Materials without our express written permission.
All Viral Distribution must be done in accordance with FTC Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising at 16 CFR 225. The FTC guides include the use of social media posting or communication, or any other form of communication that you may have received compensation for using (including gifts, rewards, prizes, and points).
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of Official Winners, entrants may or may not receive an email up to three (3) days after the date of each drawing, or entrants may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: BOX & CHAIN, 9502 CHAMBERLAYNE RD STE 4 MECHANICSVILLE VA 23116 USA requesting a list of Official Winners.
- SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Box & Chain, LLC a Virginia Company.
© 2021-2022 Box & Chain, LLC. Box & Chain™ and the Box & Chain Logo are trademarks of Box & Chain, LLC. All trademarks, service marks, logos, products, or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other third-party not specifically designated by Company.